|It has been narrated that:
“The houses where zikr is practiced shine unto the dwellers
of the Heaven, as do the stars shine to the inhabitants of the Earth.”
||Venue: Arrange a suitable venue location and seek permission from those in charge of the Mosque/Hall/Home etc. Invite them to visit our website to learn more about us. Once all key members are happy please move on to the next step.
|| Date/Time: Message Us to confirm a date and time. You’ll need to provide us with your contact details and Venue Address.
||Invite Others: Once a date and time has been booked, invite others to attend.
- Remember to invite your close friends and family.
- Ask the imam to make an announcement during Jumma if the programme is held at Mosque.
- We can also design and print posters for you to help you promote awareness of the Majlis.
||Participate in the Programme:
- Formal introduction given by Imam/One in Charge
- Qiraat – Qur’an Recited by local Qari/Us
- Khatam Sharif read by all
- Introduction and method to perform Qalbi Zikr outlined
- Permission granted to perform Qalbi Zikr
- Qalbi Zikr Mehfil (Muraqaba) performed
- Dua & final guidance given to all
- Questions answered
- Food served**
The whole program should
last no more than 45 mins. (1hour 15 min)
- There are no charges/fees invloved. We perform Qalbi Zikr Mehfils Fisabilillah.
- We are happy to cover all our own travelling expenses.
- **We are happy to pay for food to be cooked and distributed to those who attend the gatherings.
- Purdah is always observed and a polite request
is made that a purdah should be in place if Sisters are to be present in any Zikr gathering.