A heart, which is adorned with twenty praiseworthy qualities and eliminated from twenty debasing qualities.
So if you’re after a life of bliss Qalb-e-Saleem is definetly worth striving for. You can start right now by beginning Qalbi Zikr!
The twenty debasing qualities from which one must purify his heart are as follows:
1. Associating partners with Allah
4. Yearning and Desire
6. Doubt and Suspicion
8. Persistence upon minor sins
10. Attachment with one besides Allah
12. Hope and Assurance with one besides Allah
13. Complaint and Grievance
16. Loosing hope in Allah
17. Assuming one to be immune from Allah?s reach
19. Deviating and evil thoughts relating to all matters
20. Neglect and absent-mindedness from Allah.
The twenty recommended and praiseworthy qualities, which one must supplant within himself are as follows:
1. Belief in the Oneness of Allah
3. Well wishing for all
6. Firm committed Faith
8. Assigning oneself to Allah
9. To place all reliance and assurance to non but Allah
10. The intention of the ultimate goal i.e. The Straight Path to Allah, the Friend, The Protector, The Glorious
12. Remembrance of death
17. Hope in non but Allah
18. To endure hunger
19. Sound and pleasant thoughts relating to any occurring matter
20. The Remembrance and Love for Allah.